To provide recommendations to the Superintendent/President on the selection and standardization of the furniture, fixtures and equipment to be purchased with Measure X bond funds as well as Audiovisual and Information Technology standards. Taskforce members are to disseminate information to their constituents and bring any concerns back to the taskforce.
Members are appointed by the Superintendent/President.
All members are appointed for one year, renewable by Superintendent/President.
- The Chair conducts the meeting.
- Members who accumulate two unexcused absences shall automatically be removed from the taskforce. All membership removals may be challenged within two regular taskforce meetings and the removal can be reversed by a two-thirds majority vote.
- The taskforce will create the agenda for the following meeting at the conclusion of the current meeting.
- Meeting minutes will be provided by the District’s bond program managers.
- Meeting materials will be posted on this page.
- Meetings are open to any interested member of the college community.
- Zoom Protocols and Etiquette
The taskforce will meet monthly or as required.
|Graciano Mendoza, Vice President, Administrative Services|
|Jeff Gopp, Director of Facilities Services|
|Kyle Billups, Director, Information Technology|
|Saul Salinas, CSEA representative|
|Candice Whitney*, Admissions and Records|
|Veronica Martinez, Enrollment Services and Pathways|
|Ozzy Zamora, EOPS|
|Erik Medina*, Faculty|
|*Co-Chair – selected from among the taskforce members|
|Date and Time||Agenda||Notes and Support Materials|
|April 16, 2020, 8:00 am – 10:00 am||Agenda||Meeting Notes, Support Materials|
|April 30, 2020, 9:00 am – 11:00 am||Agenda||Meeting Notes, Support Materials|
|May 15, 2020, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm||Agenda||Meeting Notes, Support Materials|
|September 11, 2020, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm||Agenda||Meeting Notes|
|October 1, 2020, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm||Agenda||Meeting Notes|
|November 3, 2020, 10:30 am – 11:30 am||Agenda||Meeting Notes|
|December 18, 2020, 11 am – 12 pm||Agenda||Meeting Notes|