To provide recommendations to the Superintendent/President on the development of the new Library/LRC and Student Services building. Taskforce members are to disseminate information to their constituents and bring any concerns back to the taskforce.
Members are appointed by the Superintendent/President.
All members are appointed for one year, renewable by Superintendent/President.
- The Chair conducts the meeting.
- Members who accumulate two unexcused absences shall automatically be removed from the taskforce. All membership removals may be challenged within two regular meetings and the removal can be reversed by a two-thirds majority vote.
- The taskforce will create the agenda for the following meeting at the conclusion of the current meeting.
- Meeting minutes will be provided by the District’s bond program managers.
- Meeting materials will be posted on this page.
- Meetings are open to any interested member of the college community.
The taskforce will meet monthly or as required.
|Denee Pesacarmona, VP of Academic Affairs|
|Doug Achterman, Faculty|
|Veronica Martinez, Enrollment Services and Pathways|
|Carina Cisneros, EOP&S|
|*Chair – selected from among the taskforce members|