To provide recommendations to the Superintendent/President on the development of the Gilroy Campus facilities, campus aesthetics, and future development of the site. Taskforce members are to disseminate information to their constituents and bring any concerns back to the taskforce.
Members are appointed by the Superintendent/President.
All members are appointed for one year, renewable by Superintendent/President.
- The Chair conducts the meeting.
- Members who accumulate two unexcused absences shall automatically be removed from the taskforce. All membership removals may be challenged within two regular taskforce meetings and the removal can be reversed by a two-thirds majority vote.
- The taskforce will create the agenda for the following meeting at the conclusion of the current meeting.
- Meeting minutes will be provided by the District’s bond program managers.
- Meeting materials will be posted on this page.
- Meetings are open to any interested member of the college community.
Meeting Schedule and Materials
The taskforce will meet monthly or as required.
|Dr. Kathleen Rose, Superintendent/President|
|Michael Renzi, VP, Admin Services|
|Denee Pescarmona, VP of Academic Affairs|
|Jeff Gopp, Director of Facilities Services|
|John Lawton-Haehl, Faculty|
|Doug Achterman, Faculty|
|Marla Dresch, Faculty|
|Candice Whitney, Director of Admissions and Records|
|Randy Brown, Continuing Education|
|Carina Cisneros, EOP&S|
|Shawn Mulcare, CSEA|
|Brent Boyd, CSEA|
|Debbie Santos, CSEA|
|Mariam Hernandez, Student|
|Kenneth Apte, Student|
|Giancarlo Barboni, Student|
|*Chair – selected from among the taskforce members|